We sell literally everything from fine antiques to the kitchen sink.
We provide the following services to you as a vendor:
- Free appraisal in your home and advice on suggested reserve prices.
- Free advice as to how to market your items.
- We can assist with recommending a carrier.
- All items covered by our insurance.
- Important items placed on the internet.
- We can assist in packing, sorting, cartage and even arrange cleaning of houses as is often required in deceased estates.
- Our Auctions attract on average over 400 registered bidders each week.
- We can also conduct 'on site' auctions for home and business where practical.
ON SITE AUCTIONS
At times it is more practical for items to be sold in situ rather than be removed to our auction rooms. This is often the case with winding up of businesses or disposal of large estates. We are happy to advise if this is a more suitable option.
When you send your items to us you are obtaining the services of one of Australia's most experienced Auction Houses. With a history dating as far back as 1939, when the business was established by Clay Freeman & Fergie Duff (Freeman Duff & Co) we conduct more Auctions than any Auctioneers in Tasmania. Our Vendors traditionally include Solicitors, Trustee Companies, The Public Trustee, Commonwealth & State Government Departments, Accountants, Estate Executors, Tasmania Police, Local Councils & Private Vendors.